viernes, 4 de noviembre de 2011

composition in past

“Your worst birthday ever”

It was at Saturday one of my friends invited me to celebrate my birthday number 20 in a bar at Saturday night. I don´t remember the date and I prefer so because this day was full of bad thinks. On Saturday morning I woke up and I feel so bad because I had rhinitis then my mother talked me about go shopping, but I didn´t like the idea however my mother convinced me to go. When we were in the supermarket named “Exito” a child hit me with his shopping cart in my leg. The blow caused a large bruise me.

When my mother and I comeback at home I drop some packages and a bottle of wine was broken. Then I had a family lunch at home. In the afternoon I was listening the radio and watching tv and in the night I got out with my friends to celebrate my birthday, but an annoying girl joined our celebration she told me about her problems in the bar all night. 

The bar was very nice, excellent rock music, but the beer mug was containing a mix of water and beer. It is a popular strategy used by some bars with in order to save beer. However the price of the beer mug was not cheap.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Ingles resumido en fichas: "El plural"

   > ...