domingo, 1 de enero de 2012

Adverbs of frecuency

0%                                      50%                                         100%
never     sometimes          often              usually               always

rules:
1. These adverbs usually come before the main verb.
  • I usually go to bed at about 11:00
  • I don`t often go swimming
  • She never eats meat
  • We always have winw in the evenings
  • I sometimes play tennis on saturdays
2. Sometimes and usually can also come at the beginning or the end of a sentence.
  • Sometimes we play cards
  • Usually I walk to school
  • We play cards sometimes
  • I walk to school usually
3. Never and always can`t come at the beginning or the end of  a sentence.

2 comentarios:

  1. Wow! I really like your blog, it's very useful. Where did you learn english? I go to Colombo Americano.

    I think it's great that you share your knowledge with your readers so we can all learn :)

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Hi Melanie, thank you. I´m studying at U.DE.A in the multilanguage program. I´ll see you later.

      Eliminar

Ingles resumido en fichas: "El plural"

   > ...